Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"my office........."

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little place to call my own. And I found a fab zebra chair.............Now if I can keep the kids out of my area. And what a mess it created.........my hubs doesn't like it when I move around furniture. Mostly because it's not as "simple" as just moving it. 2 computers had to be moved...........don't you just plug it in somewhere else? hahahhahahaaaaaaa
And this is my outside summer office..................equally as lovely..................

1 comment:

Donna said...

Like your little "office". I am seriously looking at kinda changing up my dining room and getting a different kind of puter desk and some bookcases. Are those albums on your bookshelf? What kinda? I need something like that. Need to put pics in albums since I don't have time to scrapbook anymore :(