Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"On this day 19 years ago......................."

I married my best friend........................... Seems weird to have family pictures without the kids.........

KayDee, Dad, Mom, Me, LeRoy, Donna, Mark.......................(Nicole, Tyler, Gunner, Drake to come years later...........)

My daddy walking me down the isle.....................I was very happy.....................


Oh, the dress..............................


Handsome guys....................Leroy and his BFF Mark..(Mark..............your mullet rocked...............)

My sweet little cousin Cory. He just got married this spring...................

Mr. and Mrs. LeRoy Mary

Oh, to be that skinny again..........................and young. I just turned 20 yrs old and LeRoy just turned 22.




Oh, the hair.....................( I loved my hair...............)


I'm happier today, then I was 19 years ago when I married you Leroy..............I love you so much. Thanks for being my husband.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look like children! Fun to see those beautiful pictures. I had big hair then, too. I still miss my spiral perm and sky high bangs. Those were the days.

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary, it sure goes fast doesn't it. You look back and wonder where it all went, but hopefully you enjoyed. Rockin the 80's hair, love it!! Tell Tyler Happy Birthday early........