Thursday, September 23, 2010

"My baby turns 11 today.........."

11 years old.................I remember the day he was born.
Happy Birthday Tyler. I love you........................... The only reason he got up this morning for school is because today is his birthday.
And I promised to make him breakfast.......
He finally woke up!
I'm also taking him his favorite lunch to school today. Hasty Freeze!! Then in the afternoon I'm taking chocolate cupcakes and milk to his class for celebration!! Later we are going to dinner at place of his choice. Probably Hasty Freeze again!!! He is an 11 year old boy after all. hahaha. Gifts and cake to follow. Then a fun birthday weekend (post to follow nxt week!) We have had so many birthday's and celebrations............Party on!!
One of the best days of my life..........

Random pics of my beautiful babies..............

No comments: