Thursday, February 17, 2011

"hey sista.........."

Let's quit our jobs and just shop for shoes!!!!!!!!!! :)
This is me and my OLDER sister. Me on the right, Donna on the left. I think I was about 3 yrs old and she was about 5? (Mom.. verify if this is correct!). Our mom used to make us matching outfits for everything. I loved it! Explains alot about why I love clothes now! And these outfits were pretty amazing!!!!! We were adorable! I remember this day...................Easter at my Aunt Sherri's house...................

4 comments:

Donna said...

Where oh where did you find that picture? I can't believe that. and oh my gosh, I think Emma looks like you in that picture!! You need to post an old pic atleast once a week. Also, if you haven't already, you need to check my blog :D Missy Approved!

{marie} said...

omg...you look like a little tyler!!

Jennifer said...

Yep. Tyler in a dress. ;-)

Missy said...

I found this picture in my baby book :) I have another one of us that I remember but can't locate! It's around her somewhere and I will find it and post it! We were adorable kids. lol