Sunday, March 27, 2011

'Vegas...................here we come!! part 2"

Made it to Vegas baby.................... Checked into hotel.........freshened up and took the kids out to check out the town! We had our car so we just drove around. The strip was so busy and crazy! Kids were taking it all in. I asked them what they thought and Nicole says "it looks like Disneyland for adults!" How right she is! Was a balmy 63 degrees when we arrived. Alot warmer than Salt Lake City! It was starting to get dark so we drove down the strip again to show them all the lights and hotels. Nicole's main goal was to ride the roller coaster on top of New York New York. So we drove her by. She was so excited! That was on the agenda for the next day!
She road the roller coaster and said it was FAST! She tried talking me into going on it with her. NO THANKS! I would be motion sick all day, so I just held her purse. hahaaaa...And we had just stopped and got candy from this awesome place. Didn't want that comin' back up!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh................sunshine! Nicole and I took advantage of a little bit of sun! We layed down by the pool for a few hours. The boys went to find a store for a camera battery.....My camera has been acting up since we left Park City. So we stopped at a Walmart somewhere in Arizona and bought a new memory card. Back on the road..............realized it wasn't memory card...........must be battery..................still nothin'..........why does this always happen to me? Well I can't really go the rest of vacation without a camera! My phone camera just doesn't always cut it! So my sweet, dear husband found a Walmart out in nowhere-Vegas and just bought a new little camera! Thanks honey. But he wasn't in a very good mood when he came back.................Thanks goodness Nicole and I were laying by the pool..........
Nicole thought the entire Spring Break should be sunny like this...hahahhaaaaaaaa......we saw way more snow than sun! And she wanted to wear her new swimsuit!
We walked around and saw lots!!
So inappropriate..........................but funny!

I have a picture of LeRoy with Spongebob from our 10th anniversary when we went to Vegas. We had to go find Spongebob and get a pic with the kids!
We found and In-and-Out burger..............Heard it is really good.............Food is food and we were hungry! Nicole was good and wanted to work out when we got back to the hotel. I didn't. lol. So I sent LeRoy and Tyler with her to the workout room. It was 3 doors down from us with an amazing view of the strip. I really did waste good workout time but I was tired and just didn't feel like it. So when they were down there I crawled into bed looking at the view of Vegas from the 27th floor RELAXING! Tv off..........dug out some new magazines. Sad I have to leave the state to relax and read................hahahah. Only lasted about 1/2 hour........but I will take what I can get!
We walked.................and walked.......................and walked.............................. (I had warned the kids we would be walking alot even tho we took the monorail...............I don't think they realized HOW MUCH walking we really were going to do!)

Took them to the MGM for the Lion Exhibit. They were all out and were baby cubs so Tyler loved watching them play.
Had to go to Hooters..................Nicole wanted a shirt.................Like I said...............inappropriate but funny...........
We went to Paris....................
Hope your wish comes true buddy!
Walked and walked and walked....................
Water show at the Bellagio...........
Atrium at Bellagio is always decorated for the season................SPRING...........so pretty!!


and walked and walked and walked..................the boys were DONE! Nicole and I were good! Went to Ceasars Forum shops, Treasure Island, Cosmopolitan, Venetian, Bally's, MGM, Paris, Sahara, Planet Hollywood, New York New York, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Excaliber, Bellagio, Sephora and anything in between. Lots to see!
We ate at Planet Hollywood....................wanted to go back to MGM Rainforest Cafe (my fav!) but was too far away................kids would have had a major meltdown if we would have taken the time to get back there............Tyler had a little altercation with Rocky............
Vegas was so fun! Kids enjoyed it (except for all the walking). Didn't get to see everything we wanted because we ran out of time! Off to Reno..............

No comments: