Monday, March 7, 2011

"old school pic.........."

Donna!!!!! I found another one! At your graduation from high school (I was a sophmore......same age as Nicole is now!)
We rocked the big hair. And this is the birthday cake I am making for Nicole on Wednesday. YUM!
I will get that done in my spare time...........
I've been up since 5:30 am. Nicole had to be to school by 6:00 am for softball practice.....REALLY? What the **** is the coach thinking? Morning practice and practice again after school? From 3:00-5:30? IT'S HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS SOFTBALL!!!!! A little ridiculous.......and most of these girls don't drive! I'm not real happy about it...............
Worked today..............grocery shopped.............picked up Tyler at school..........went BACK to work to cut his hair.......and LeRoys too............picked up Nicole from practice..........might as well cut her hair too.....and I did!!!!...............made dinner................went to the gym.............Just got home. AT 9:30 PM.................
I think it's time for bed......as soon as I switch the laundry and make sure lunches are made.....and I have tons of texts on my phone I need to repond too! sorry people!
And I get to start again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Love, Love, Love the big 80's hair, we were R-O-C-K-N the big hair!!! Hard to believe you were the same age as our kids are now..Cake looks delish!!