Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"oh........what a day!"

Work today was so fun..................
It was like a day at school when you had a substitute teacher..............and the principle was on vacation.
All the "authority figures" and debbie downers, "answer-the-phone-on-the-first-ring, don't open the front door, it's too cold-turn off the air conditioner, who didn't fold the towels or start the washer"..........was lifted from the atmosphere today! It was just the 4 of us.
The fun girls!
We listened to loud music. Ate candy. Opened the front door. Let the answering machine pick up phone calls and took pictures of each other.........hahahaaaa.......(oh, we did a little work/hair today too........our clients just joined in the fun!) My co-workers are FUNNY! And I chopped off all of my hair again.............I was bored with it. Was a the salon from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm yesterday............(latter part of the evening I got MY hair done! was much needed! Thanks Teresa for staying late and doing it! ) {this was straightened last night, curly today............}


And my favorite girl Sophia got all her hair chopped off today! (about 7 inches). And today was her birthday!


Happy Birthday Sophia!!!!!! (I had balloons and candy in my station waiting for her, so when she got to the salon it was time to celebrate!!)


And after I worked all day.......................why not go on a 4 mile bike ride? hahahaaaa


The girls ran, I biked. We had fun!!!


(I wore my cute shoes.....) and prayed I wouldn't get hit by a car. I finally got up on the sidewalk.....the bike lane is scary!


I told the girls next time I will get a cool, bedazzeled water-bottle holder and strap that on my bike and be the water girl! hahahaa



(Teresa, Serina, Debbie)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Like the hair, it's cute!! (time for something different with mine??). I need to get my bike out and start riding it, wish we lived closer!!!!