Monday, May 30, 2011

"where's Donna?......."

Like an episode of Where's Waldo? hahahaha.........
My sister and I have become quite close in the last year. Which makes me extremely happy! And being sisters, we are WAY more alike then we would like to admit!
We think alike. Like the same foods. Have most of the same hobbies. Love a good bargain! (sometimes will buy the same greeting card in a totally different store!)
So Saturday morning goes like this............(we text each other alot....it doesn't really matter who the text is from because we both think the same!)............"Good morning"................"have you walked yet?"..........."yes, just finishing up" (this one is actually my sister cause I have rebelled and taken a week off)........."can't wait to have my coffee"........."what are your plans today?"..........."we could sort thru pictures"..........."or read".........."or go to St. Vinney's and the Goodwill."..............."and the fruit stand"................"ok, I'm easy" (that could be either one of us, lol).........."well I need to shower still"............."me too".........."but I don't want to do my hair or makeup"..............."me either, so we will get "semi" ready.".............ok, see you soon...."
And in the mean time we had a 5 hour power outage so why not go shopping!
Another weird quirk we have in common.............the way we try on clothes at Vinney's and the Goodwill.............right in the middle of the store...........over our existing clothes..........She did end up buying this shirt.......but at this moment she was trying it on!
Got some great bargain! All clothes and books were 50% at Vinneys! Between the Goodwill and Vinney's she got 4 shirts and 3 skirts for $28.................love a good bargain! *(and the next day Nicole and I went back to Vinney's and she got a pair of designer jeans, designer capris, a skirt, Under Armor workout pants, an American eagle dress, and shorts all for $31) I got a pair of Nike workout pants for $5 and we bought 7 books for $7.23)* And I thought it was funny (I think she was laughing too?) that I took pictures of her everywhere we went (weird quirk)...........Now we are at the fruit stand! That's and enjoyable place.

Made it to the Goodwill........

And I found her wandering around the Goodwill in this shirt to show me....hahahhaaa. We are weird!

More shinanigans at work last week................I'm not sure what possesses us to be so silly............it was Friday and we were all tired. And it was the afternoon........and we were just plain silly. I laugh at this pic because we do this crazy stuff when we have clients! (see Becky's client sitting patiently in her station)..........hahahhahaahhaaaa


And last night I stayed up until 2:00 am finishing my book! Have lots of new ones to read so wanted to finish it and move on to the next. It's nice to have Nicole as a reading buddy. Today she said "Mom, let's get all our chores and cleaning done so we can lay out in the back yard and read!" Now we need to get it done and the sun needs to come out........

No comments: