Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Easter 2013"

 Newport Oregon. Easter Weekend. Tyler stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Mary in their motorhome and we drove over for the day for some beach action and Sunday/Easter Brunch.
 Tyler took a friend and they had fun and chilled out and had a campfire and ate lots of food and couldn't wait to get down to the beach!
 Their favorite things to do........Metal detector and digging holes............
 LeRoy and I carried our chairs down so they could dig and have fun and we could sit and relax. LeRoy decided to make his chair a sand chair. I laughed so hard once I realized what happened and why he was trying to take me down with him!
 It was a beautiful sunny (but windy) day.......

 Went for a walk down on the peir. Had a terrible Sunday brunch at one of the hotels. I ate $2 worth of food! Would have rather had a bowl of chowder somewhere!


 Beautiful sunset!

No comments: