Saturday, April 6, 2013

"Happy 18th Birthday Nicole!!!"

 My baby girl turned 18 (last month. ha!! I'm just now getting pics posted)! Just yesterday it seemed like she was a little girl playing dress up and dancing and singing and giving me all her loves. Now she is 18. Independent and I hardly ever see her! She is a busy young lady. School, college courses, working and has a social life.


 Her sweet friend Hannah had her 18th birthday a few days before Nicole. They decorated her mom's mini van (ha ha!) and put streamers and banners and bumper signs on it, declared it the "party van" and bought tierra's and a group of girls headed to Portland. I followed their instagram photos and looked like they had a great time. Dinner, Voodoo donuts, some shopping and who knows what else. She was still on crutches so she probably slowed them down a little. ha! Gorgeous girls that are now officially adults!!
 And I'm not sure what her curfew was but obviously I was texting her at 12:01 a.m. wishing her a Happy 18th birthday!


 We went to Block 15 restaurant in Covallis for dinner with Gma and Gpa Mary. Her birthday was pretty low key. Had cake and ice cream about 3 days later.

 Food was good. Was nice to go relax and enjoy my family.
 And I love that Gpa embarrassed her a little.....................
 Gotta love it................

No comments: