Saturday, August 23, 2008

"37 and fabulous"

I celebrated my 37th birthday in Idaho at a wedding. (not my wedding, ha ha). Still feeling like I look pretty good!!! I am not sure why these two cuties look so much older than they really are???? Not ok....
Spent my birthday with my favorite girls......................




MMMMM......................birthday cake. Had a piece at the wedding, but not a real birthday cake.



Balloon fest is this weekend. Night glow would be fun. I think I am too tired to go. Worked today and might just be lazy and watch some TV tonight. It is usually the weekend of my birthday, but this year it was a week later. In years past the kids and I have gotten up at dawn and watched them launch and then followed them and watched them land. So fun........maybe I won't be lazy in the morning and will get up and see them..................we'll see. Still more roadtrip pics to post.....




1 comment:

{marie} said...

you are by far the hottest 37 year old i know....hot as in "hot," not hot as in "mess!"

love ya!