Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Multnomah Falls"

I really want to go to Multnomah Falls tomorrow. I have never been, which is sad since I have lived in Oregon my entire life. We stopped there on the way back from Idaho, but it started to thunder and lightening and pouring down rain. We wanted to walk to the lodge and get ice cream, but decided the weather conditions were our sign to just go home. We had been in the car for 8 hours and were tired. Of course it just stared raining here about an hour ago. What is up with this weather in the middle of August??? (oh, i missed the balloons this morning. was lazy and slept in. :(

2 comments:

{marie} said...

i wish i was going with you tomorrow. reverse raffle is tomorrow night....which i thought was going to be my last event of the season. just found out about a half hour ago we are hosting the after game party at our house friday night. can't i ever just be the guest? come on now, people.

Jessie Brown said...

This is the Jessie from the BGCA!! :) I check out your blog all the time! Its so fun...I'm a stalker :)