Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"crash & burn"

Called BFF to walk tonight. We decided to take a new route. 1st leg of the "trip" was fine. Nice new sidewalks, beautiful park, sun was setting. 2nd leg of the "trip" not so good. Stepped off of a curb and went flying and sprawled into the street. Face first. I think my boobs saved my head from hitting the pavement. My hands didn't fair too well. Couldn't immediatley get up because I was stunned and BFF was LAUGHING histerically once she knew I wasn't broken anywhere. Picked a few rocks out of my hands. But we finished our walk (the entire way) in the dark. Blood, rocks, limping home. Hopefully I burned off some of those calories from the cookies I ate from laughing so hard............waaaahhhhh waaaahhhhh

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Oh missy...thank god for those boobs or you could have been hurt worse!