Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"weddings, birthday's and roadtrips, oh my"

Can't wait to leave for Idaho. The drive will be long, but should be fun. 9 hours, one way, in the Hummer with me, Kam, Nicole & maddy, a video camera and lots of laughing. I'm excited for the wedding, my birthday and spending time with some of my favorite people (I will miss my boys).
I wish I could wear this dress to my "birthday party" hee hee..............................

Celebrating my "37" birthday day with my BFF (that's us in this picture, we are GORGEOUS) and our girls at a fabulous wedding, with cake and pretty dresses.......................






Prepare yourselves girls for the trip of a lifetime with your hot mamma's (Maddy & colie).................beauties..............




The lovely bride-t0-be Sunny D............................





Peace out...........we're off to the wedding of the year...........................






1 comment:

Donna said...

Have fun on your road trip and at the wedding. Hopefully it won't be as hot there as it is here.

Sounds like a fun way to celebrate your Birthday too!! Happy Birthday and drive safe!....