Thursday, December 18, 2008

"cook me some dinner..."

I have been so busy working I haven't done much cooking lately. I miss it. (don't think I like to bake, because I don't). I haven't been making the best food choices lately and am feeling it and so are my snug pants. :( I want yummy good food, but if I want it, I have to cook it. I am too tired by the time I get home and just haven't had the ambition.
I am ready after the holiday madness to get back to eating healthy, exercising and losing weight again. BFF. Lace up your walkin' shoes. WE are going to WALK IT OUT. No excuses.
Feel better. Look better. Live better. I found a great blog that has weight watchers recipies. I am adding it to my blog roll to get inspired to make yummy, healthy food again. You can find this recipe for Skinny Turkey Meatballs here.


1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

hey sweet pea!

just wanted you to know i'm thinking of you!

love what you did to kam's hair!!!

hope that you're doing great!

wish i lived in albany, i'd get my "thesebootsweremadeforwalkin" boots on and walk around the block with you!