Sunday, December 28, 2008

"this time last year........"

we were partying it up in Mexico. I know we shouldn't live in the past, but last year was so GREAT. As I take down my tree, decorations, clean out the fridge, throw out candy, pick up the aftermath and piles, life was much simpler last year at this time! We were in Mazatlan for 17 glorious days. Over Christmas and New Years.
Senor Frogs and a few shots later.


LeRoy and his santa "ho ho ho's" at the grocery store.


This might have been Christmas day last year. Oh, the sunny beach.



I haven't looked this rested since this day :(





Christmas morning last year. Santa managed to find the kids and leave them a little something in their stockings.


Maybe next year we will leave the country again for the holidays :)






3 comments:

Donna said...

I say bring on the sunny beaches!! I am all for being somewhere warm at christmas next year. I think a cruise would be good!!

{marie} said...

i'm so glad you were home for the holidays. remember how long your trip seemed when you were there last year? how soon you forget....if you go again you need to only stay for a week and then come home for a week to a nice clean house to unwind.

Mrs Anne said...

looks like it was a blast!

look at how much your kids have grown!!!

:)