Thursday, December 25, 2008

"mary christmas......"

This has been one of the craziest weeks of this year. Merry Christmas everyone. Is it over yet?????????? Most people put the "sweet-perfect-posed-planned-nice" pictures of their families for everyone to see. NOT ME. I put the goofy-funny-non posed ones because this is REALLY what we are like. Those who know me well, know this is true. We had a good Christmas overall. (last year we were in sunny Mexico!) I decided the best way to make it thru the holidays with this much family is........to drink. Lots. I am kidding. (not really). tee hee. This week was to crazy to even remember. I am going to try and remember it the best I can.
Work. Work. Work.
I think the weather was a little crazy??? (can't remember if that was last week??)
Migraine at work. Packed all my stuff after a long day work, no dinner, and trip to Corvallis.
Moving salon's this weekend. (Start at Impression's on Mon. Dec 29)
Got screwed over by a few people. They don't read my blog so I should call them out.
Had 12 people over for Christmas Eve. (was ok, because I started drinking about an hour before they got here). Funny thing is, I drink about twice a year!
Nicole bent a bracket on her braces and was hysterically crying on Christmas Eve when "santa" needed to be finishing up his "work".
Ate WAY to much. Ick.
So much more, but I am in a coma from the last 4 days. As I remember I will post. And maybe post a few "nice" pictures. (if I have any!!)
Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday with there families. And plenty to drink. HO HO HO.
Nicole will KILL ME if she knows I posted this pic.
- I think she is showing off her new footwear?? She got some camo UGG boots, fleece lined crocs and some slippers.
She told me to quit goofing around and take some "serious" pictures. This is the best I can do. :)


My poor tree. About a week ago it quit drinking water. Started to get really dry and limp. I have been praying all week to make it until today without going up in flames. I think it might be coming down tonight.

I think he is choking her.






3 comments:

{marie} said...

you do know that your daughter is going to kill you for that picture, right? i am glad your family is as nutty as ours. nobody's christmas is perfect....not even those who say it is.

Mrs Anne said...

lol! sounds like an average christmas at my families! ha!

i love your pics... :)

you're starting at IMPRESSIONS??? i didnt know that!!

wishing you the happiest new year!

Susanne P. said...

i yet to ever have a tree that didn't quit drinking water way too early. what do i do wrong? i am always praying it makes it, too.

looks like you had a great time. i'm sorry you had to make a salon move over the holidays. maybe a better work place??