Friday, December 12, 2008

"french kiss........"

........cocktail that is. Got this recipe from a client today. Sounds yummy and delightful. I think I will make it for Christmas Eve or Christmas day. (wish I could have one right now, but I'm off to chaparone middle school dance! All the more reason to NEED one!!)
French Kiss
1 sugar cube
1 tbsp. chambord (french raspberry liquer)
champagne
Place sugar cube in bottom of champagne flute, pour chambord over sugar, wait a couple of seconds and fill with champagne. Garnish with lemon slice or fresh raspberries. Enjoy. (don't drink and drive).



Or if all else fails. Make cosmo's.............................
Or raspberry bellini's. Or wallaby darned. Or wine. Or any other drink that strikes your fancy.







2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

cheers indeed!

Pomegranate martini's are my absolute fav!

xo

{marie} said...

you know me. not a big drinker....well, not a drinker at all, but i could have used one of these last night. or two. or three.