Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"i've been tagged.........#8"

It's the *8* things post! Tagged my Mrs. Anne!

8 Things I Look Forward To...
#1.) days off, sleeping in
#2.) time with my family
#3.) walking, talking, and laughing with Kambria
#4.) burrito Tuesday
#5.) watching my DVR
#6.) shopping
#7.) blogging and reading blogs, and texting
#8.) watching my kids play sports
(I had way more than 8 so I cheated a little)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
#1.) burrito Tuesday (on Cinco de Mayo, Ole') with my best friend :)
#2.) worked
#3.) Tyler's basketball game (*superstar*)
#4.) worked out
#5.) watched finale of Real Housewives of New York (learned some new sayings "limp noodle, ramoner pill, tu tu froo froo, pop goes the weasel.)
#6.) visited with an old friend in town that now lives in Hawaii
#7.) stayed up too late watching TV
#8.) ate popcorn and fruit for dinner

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
#1.) work less
#2.) run a marathon
#3.) dance (and be on Dancing with the Stars with Maks as my partner. Ooh, la, la.)
#4.) play the piano
#5.) live in a cul-de-sac with all of my favorite people :)
#6.) cure all the people in my life of pain and cancer
#7.) let go of worry and things I can't control
#8.) become independently wealthy

8 Shows I watch:
#1.) Grey's Anatomy
#2.) Real Housewives OC, NY, GA and Jersey.
#3.) What Not to Wear
#4.) Dancing with the Stars
#5.) Big Brother
#6.) Spilt Ends
#7.) Food Network (cooking shows!)
#8.) The Hills

Those are my 8's. Have fun!
My tags:
Donna
Becky
Angelina

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hey, I actually played along this time :D