Saturday, May 15, 2010

"family wedding......"

Today we went to a family wedding. Got some great pics of my own family! :)
Amazing how much Nicole and I look alike. I see it more as she gets older......fortunately or unfortunately she acts a lot like me too!! Depends on who you ask if that's a good thing......

Wedding was beautiful.................hard to believe my little cousin Cory is old enough to get married (that means I'm getting OLD!).............food was awesome....(when my aunts, mom and cousin are involved the food is always AMAZING!!) So I told my Aunt Michelle, and mom, and cousin and anyone else that would listen, that for my 40th (2 years away!) birthday......I wanted the wedding decor replicated. Everything. Tableclothes. Centerpieces (where so fabulous....looked like cakes on cake plates but were made out of flowers). Candy Bar. Chairs with gorgeous bows. Oh..........and I'm going to add my own flair with a tiarra.......I'm dead serious. If I don't plan my own party...it ain't gonna happen (as per mother's day, birthdays, etc). I love these kids. Nicole, Gunner, Drake, Tyler. I have seen the boys more this week then in the last 6 monthes.....and I love it!!!!!


Me and the hubby...........we make the most beautiful kids ever..................(a few weeks ago I had a frightening, very quick fleeting thought "maybe we should have another baby".......holy cow............it was a brief second. I'm over it. LeRoy laughed and said "I would cry............and we can't afford the ones we have now." Then I laughed cause when I told my BFF about my fleeting thought, and I told her word for word what LeRoy would say. And I was 100% right. To the word...........we have been married too long....ha ha! (going on 19 years in September).



I love that we think everything is funny. Really...........everything.
(and I had to laugh outloud this week at my son...I was driving him home from school and when we were turning on our street Tyler said "mom, that guy on the sidewalk was staring at you as we drove by......you are a 'dude magnet'."............omg..............dying.....................so funny........)

And hell has officially frozen over!!!!!
Been awhile since this has happened! 3 of us sisters together......was so much fun. I was the smart one and stopped at 2 margharita's and went home by 8:00 pm. Sound like the other two took it as an opportunity.........bahahahahhaha.......................
Donna............all I'm gonna say is "have you seen the movie "The Hangover"...hahahhahahah
So glad we all got together 3 times this week!!!!! Lets have a great summer with the kids and each other....Love ya.....

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hey, I feel human today!! But let me tell ya my ribs hurt, could not figure out why, but I think it was from praying :D....Also, a camera should not be allowed on nights such as those!!! Good Time was had, atleast what I can remember!

BUT the quilt was done, the wedding was beautiful, and yes we have the more adorable, bestest kids!! Love Them!!

Donna said...

P.S. I think I cleaned up pretty good too for the wedding. Considering what I looked like at I am sure 3:00 A.M. and even when you saw me at the church OMG SCARY!!!!