Monday, July 19, 2010

"is it Friday yet?"

ummmmm..........NO...........it's only Monday................. Had a great start to the weekend........pool with the gang. (but I got SUNBURNT!!!!!!)
Visited with some friends up from California.
Had a few cocktails.
BFF made me a funfetti cake cause I was having a bad day......and we didn't even wait for it to cool off....put goopy frosting on it and it was warm and melty :)
Went to my nephew's baseball game. Was championship game for state. Came in 2nd but got sportsmanship award too...... Nicole and I went to cheer him on..............
Stopped my Macy's on way home..........got a cute dress for $17.00.
Cleaned out my closet (I do that often).
And started a new book.
Rest of my weekend sucked............................................that's all I'm gonna say. Refer to quote above........................wish everyone would "give good"..................

Was happy to see sista Donna, Drake, Gunner (Nicole and I). Wish I was camping with you guys right now..................



My nephew Gunner showed his piggy at the Linn County Fair this weekend. Sounds like he did a great job.I didn't make it but read my sister Donna's blog. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants......
She said "it was comical when all the pigs run into the ring. They kinda spaz out. One came in and there was not alot of traction and he spun out/wiped out" in front of the judges. Another pig came in and wiped out one of the younger boys in the class and knocked him flat to the ground and a judge helped him brush the sawdust off."
Just picturing all of that made me laugh out loud. I needed a good laugh............

1 comment:

{marie} said...

we need more cake in our life! come by for one anytime you want!!