Sunday, July 4, 2010

"perfect day"

Yesterday was a perfect day.
I normally wouldn't consider describing anything as perfect (occassionally I have a perfect hair day....hahahahhaha).....But yesterday was......................perfect.
We all slept in. Until we were ready to get up. Weather was warm and clear. We made breakfast and had coffee on the balcony. This is where we are staying.......................

Tyler and I walked on the docks for hours. Looked at boats. Laughed at some of the names of them.
We drove over to South Beach Marina on the other side of the bay. This time we got Nicole to go with us. She had been lounging around relaxing. Much needed, I'm sure. Then we walked around all the docks over their too.

I was instructed for "no pictures mom". hahahahhaaa.......She always says that, but I tell her "I just want one!"
We drove to Walmart because my camera died (dead batteries) after 1 picture. Really? So all of these are off of my cell phone. This is the view from my new house LeRoy is going to buy me. It's up on the north side of town. We took a wrong rode up to a state park and found it. This is the view from the driveway......................................We peaked in the windows (it's for sale and is vacant). Nicole loved it. This is also the view from the bathroom..................lol.
We came back to our place and the kids were starving....................
This is the awesome patio/bbq area...................
We had steak, potatoes, bread, wine (I might have had a bottle or two by myself......)
Sun was setting. View was perfect. Food was yummy. Company was awesome.


My "man" cooking our steaks. He is pretty manley behind the grill............................
Tyler wanted the all-american meal............................hot dogs and smores.........................


Got another pic with my girl...............................she needed the fresh air.
Happy 4th of July.........................
Right now I am sitting on the balcony................blogging.................already drank my coffee and half of bagel........................Gonna go shower. We are headed into town to the movie theater. Boys are gonna see some boy movie and Nicole and I are going to see Eclipse (3rd movie from Twilight series).
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........smores.......................
We haven't even cracked open a book or a magazine. Too busy enjoying each other and the sunshine.

Fireworks tonight. Can't wait. We are going to BBQ hotdogs. Have the best spot ever on our balcony to watch the fireworks tonight.

Seriously....................................best day ever...................................

2 comments:

{marie} said...

that is definitely the most perfect day ever! only made more perfect if your best friend was there to share it with you. :)

Donna said...

Sounds like a good day/weekend. Looks like the weather was really nice too. Bet the view of the fireworks was awesome! We were camping but came Sunday evening, but did not watch any fireworks :( -- Oh well!!