Sunday, June 5, 2011

"a mis-calculated bike ride!"

My friend is training for a half marathon. So I'm kind of the support/search-and rescue team. So I suggested if she wanted to run, I would ride............................
I sent her a text. "Ok........let's meet at 5:00 and we will go." I get to her house and she said "I need to run 8 miles today.".........I say...."ok, great........let's ride out in the country so their is less traffic." We ended up going 10 miles...............hahahahaah.............these are real cows. This looks like a fake background. Trust me........it wasn't. That was about mile 7....................

The road to nowhere. We may have taken a wrong turn...........all the country looks the same. I finally got my bearing and we found the car again. My butt is a little sore! But we had fun! And I did a 5k yesterday.........what is wrong with me???????

No comments: