Sunday, June 5, 2011

"part 2................Strawberry Parade!"

So we made it back into town to watch the Strawberry Parade in Lebanon. After all, most of our family was in it at some point.
I only had to move 2 baracades (good spot Donna!) to get us into a parking spot.
We decided to leave our numbers on and Nicole should wear her metal.............all day....... We found all kinds of random family members! (I guess my brother-in-law isn't too random of a person!)

We were tired and hot and hungry and finally kicked some kids off the curb so we could sit down...and wait...........and wait...........and wait. Are you sure we are at the right parade? We haven't seen any of our family!!!!!!

Still waiting...........but I love these old guys in the crazy cars..............

Oh.....................finally!!!!!!! We spotted the pink tractor (my aunt Sherri is driving.......and it really is HER tractor.........really...............)

And there is my Aunt Michelle! Oh......and my mom.......(carrying a baby??) Who's freakin' baby is that? (later we asked her if it was a real baby or a fake baby................Baby was real.)

And there is my son Tyler!!!! He "heely-ed" the entire parade route. Passed out candy and had a blast.

Really........who owns a pink tractor????? (who owns a tractor?) Only someone in my family. Sherri looked cute up there!

And my cousin Angela.........she looks like she is at a rock concert! (actually the float /tractor etc was thru the Lebanon Hospital Birthing center where she works....). ROCK ON!

More waiting and we finally see my nephew Gunner!!! Yay Gunner!!!!! He had quite the fan club when his float went by (us of coarse!)..........and I noticed something when I looked back at this picture.....There are only 2 guys on this entire float (FFA) with a bunch of girls? Yay Gunner!!!

I'm going to blame his fashion sense on his father........

The hat came in handy later at the mexican restaurant...........and the shinannighans continue...

We were so hot and tired and thirsty...................we all went out to eat (and have margaritas)..................

And I really don't even know what to say about this picture...........................



I will just leave it at that..............


We had a fabulous day. Saw so much of our family and whooped it up. And got to spend time with the kids..........good times.

No comments: