Thursday, June 23, 2011

"thanks friend..................."

That is just what I needed..............................................A lovely invite to go to the Vault and have a glass of wine and some appetizers.
On a Thursday night. Outside..............with some fresh air.
When I have had a crummy week. (and people are rude! and mean!) And I have been working too much and am overbooked (I'm sure that classifies me as a "slacker". hahhaaaaaa
Your timing was perfect and I had such a great time!
Good food and the best company (and your hair looked awesome! Loved the flower.)
(Donna, next time you are coming!!!! We missed you!)We enjoyed fondue, fish tacos and sweet potato fries! (and 2 glasses of Muscato, YUM)
We had a wonderful visit, relaxed, enjoyed the short bursts of sunshine and went to the shoe store to look/try on shoes after! Perfect evening!
Can't wait for our little summer parties that we talked about! And for some sunshine!
Thanks friend...............................

No comments: