Friday, July 8, 2011

"shrimp boil........."

I LOVE TO HAVE A SHRIMP BOIL!!!!!!!!!
I want to have one every weekend! Love to have friends over and cook for them. Love to eat the food. Love to cook the shrimp boil....... So tasty and fun. And since everyone knows how OCD I am about being organized.......I have everything all ready and contained in my cute little basket.

So when it't time to cook I can relax and have a glass of wine and visit.

We had Mark and Becky and their kids (+1) up for dinner.

The boys were no where to be seen most of the evening......until dinner was ready. hahahaa....They were tinkering around with computer/video game stuff. So us girls sat out on my patio and visited and drank wine..........(well............Becky and I drank wine......all the rest of the girls are too young!)

Becky and Gracie. Gracie loves to hang out with us momma's.....Dinner was delish! And obviously after dinner and a few drinks...............we had a brilliant idea to go to the dollar store and get candy!!!!! (last time it was donuts at Nana's house!). Well, we have a legal, licensed driver! Nicole will drive us!


Everyone PILE IN THE VAN!!!!!!!! (oh, the van.................) we were minus the dog this time. But I think we were dog sitting??????? Becky.........don't ever get rid of your van!

We found it neccessary to take fun pics in the van...................on the way to the dollar store..........to get candy..............with all of our kids............................Good times.............hahahaaa

And we continuted to take pictures AT the dollars store............ but before we left I had the youngest, cutest kids (Gracie) go ask the dad's for money...........we ended up scrounging up $10.00........

That's alot of sweets at the dollar store! Chocolate!!!!!!!

I'm sure we were disturbing the peace...........but life should ALWAYS be fun!!!!!!! The kids thought we were fun. And we thought we were funny......(easily amused!) and I LOVE shinnanaghans!!!

So we got back to the house with our stash..........................I think the kids ate most of it in about 5 minutes.........oh well..................they will probably always remember the "van-capades".......

And Luke is one of the sweetest little boys I know! He loves me..........and tells me I'm pretty :) and I gave him candy!!!!!!!!!

Fun Saturday night!!! We try and trade off dinner with the Bagenski's and this was our turn! Good food. Good company. Good wine. Good memories with our families! Yachat's is our next outing together!

No comments: