Thursday, July 7, 2011

"sweet little Emma...."

My cousins sweet little girl Emma had a dance recital!!!!!!!!
But before the recitial I needed to go over to their house for an "intervention". (not my 1st kitchen intervention!)
Emma had decided to cut her own hair. Just picked up hair on both sides and chopped it off! hahahhahahahahahhhahaaaaaaaaaa...........Not funny,.......but it kind of is...............
so I tried to "fix/blend/get rid of the mullet look" the best I could. She let me fuss with it. And lecture her about why we don't cut our own hair. And let me curl it! She pulled it off...... She is one of the cutest little girls I have ever met! And SASSY! And I love it!

Recital was adorable and made me miss my little girl being "little". Emma was the best dancer there (seriously.........she had the attitude!)

No comments: