Thursday, July 23, 2009

"poolside with my peeps"

Took the kids (Nicole, Jasi, Cassandra, Tyler) to Otter Beach in Corvallis on Monday. So much fun.
Girls layed out.
Weather was perfect.
Met BFF and her kidlets (Maddy and Calvin, who were MIA entire time and I didn't get one single pic of them).
Brought healthy snacks and a book. Best day ever.
Not sure why Jasmine doesn't have lower part of her legs. Funny pic.
Nicole is obsessed with zebra print everything. Even her bikini.
Tyer loves the river pool with the whirlpool. . I probably went around in it with him about 40 times.
(oh, I see Maddy in this pic. Laying out. Yellow bikini bottoms! :)Layed in my lounge chair next to Kambria and we talked and read and swam and hung out with the kids. Best day ever. Wish every day could be like this.

3 comments:

Becky J Erbes said...

Looks like so much fun!! I need to get the kids out there before summer is over! Maybe we can hook up with you guys next month! Would love to meet Kambria too!

Donna said...

Looks like fun, wish I was going to be there today!! Hopefully when the boys get back we will have time to go.....hope so.

{marie} said...

that was THE best day i have had in a long time. wish it was a weekly event. love you bff. can't wait for vegas!