Monday, October 19, 2009

"i need a vacation........."

so I can get caught up on my blogging!!! (and laundry, housework, cooking, bills, paperwork etc)
I still need to post about......
my boy's 10th birthday. This pic was on his big day at school. ........the dress (prom season approaching) (of course I BOUGHT IT!) crap....girls are expensive
Nicole's best "Taylor" impression from the Rachel Zoe Project. (If you don't watch the show, just forget it. lol) My daughter makes me laugh. Out loud. Really hard.
I'm still tweaking my haircut a little. DON"T want it to look like an a-line. Texturized it a little more today. Work in progress........(only had one "person" tell me it made me look old) oh, I punched her in the face. just kidding...............................................................................
Yachats Weekend.
This really is my glass of wine on the balcony. Have so many great pics to post.......

This past week was crazy, out of control.......

Volleyball tournament in Canby, Nicole's been sick, I've been sick, I layed on couch all day yesterday with the worst migraine of my life, work, school, swimming, did I say volleyball? Will be glad to see the season end. Basketball starts up right before it ends...............I need this glass of wine......................

3 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

um, I'm going to punch whoever told you it made you look old!! I seriously think it makes you look younger and sassier! :) You're a beautiful lady!!

{marie} said...

i absolutely positively beyond a shadow of a doubt love your hair. it's the hair i want. and i want an a-line. if i had more hair! boo. i want your bangs too....or lack there of. i thought we needed bangs? you look awesome with no bangs. i want your hair!

mom said...

Sorry you have been sick, Nicole is to young for a dress like the (cry, where is my baby granddaughter?) and I LOVE YOUR HAIR, I agree Kambria, I wish I had hair thick like hers....she got daddy hair not mommmy hair...
get well soon