Saturday, October 3, 2009

"jessie's wedding"

Today little miss jessie got married!
Such a beautiful bride. venue. decor. Best reception I have ever been too. She is a talented young lady. Only have a few pics from my phone. Once she posts hers I will "borrow" them. So happy and in love. Congrats on a fabulous day...............
Mrs. Jessie Brown Stole this pic from Amy's facebook but need to resize it~! Me and Kam.Tables and decor were awesome. So personal. Pretty colors. Simple. I want to have a wedding again just for the reception.
My boys was my "date". So handsome. And charming. Was nice spending the day with him :)

This is my outfit. Got this cute dress at Kohl's. Vera wang. Loved it. Comfy and cute.



2 comments:

{marie} said...

you just keep getting prettier and prettier.

Jessie Brown said...

You looked fabulous!! :) Thank you for coming and such a nice post. It was a great day!! :)