Thursday, October 15, 2009

"i witnessed the secret handshake..."

My boy is getting so big and growing up.
I dropped him off at school this morning and as usual I always wait to make sure he goes thru the gate of the playground before I drive away.
We were a little earlier than usual so their weren't very many kids on the playground. So I see Tyler head toward one of his friends.
I'm so glad I stayed for a minute.
I'm not even sure if they boys spoke but they did a cool, complicated handshake that had obviously been practiced. And then separated to go talk to their other friends. So cute. Like a secret "hey, dude, what's up" type of handshake. Love it.............

1 comment:

Susanne P. said...

didn'tcha know there are 2 different one. depending on who it is i guess. i asked CJ how they know which one the other one is going to use and he says "you just do". he showed them both to me and i think they both kinda' feel the same. dumb boys. oh yea, don't forget to add the front shoulder bump. ha!