Monday, August 22, 2011

"40 and Fabulous....Food & Drinks"

I don't mess around when it comes to food for a party. Thanks goodness my mom is retired and has nothing better to do! hahahhaahahah....kidding mom! But she was awesome and made me these adorable, little fruit crisps at my request...............they were so pretty and yummy!











Apple and peach crisps.


I planned my menu and went to Costco (and dragged my mom with me) and turned it all over to my mom. Thanks mom!


Yumm......bacon wrapped sweet potatoes! (thanks mom)


I'm all about details. I made these cute little labels out of coasters.











I'm thrifty and creative. I got these pink candle holders at the Goodwill.


Had to have everything labeled (ocd rememeber) and found a hot pink "diamond" bottle opener for the beer! All about the details.












No comments: