Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"40 and Fabulous.....The Party!"

My party day finally arrived!
I turned 40.
So I wanted a party. Everyone dressed in white. Food, friends, cake, candy, lot of pictures, laughs, memories, new stories to tell, bonding, fun and everyone to have a fantastic evening!
Mission accomplished................
I decided to have a little glass of wine before we left for the party and take some family pictures because it was 95 degrees outside and I wasn't sure how quickly I would melt!

I still look pretty good for a 40 year old! I can still rock big hair and sparkly, platform, drag-queen, wedge shoes!

My darling daughter (and our designated driver!)





My man totally worked the room at the party. So cute and charming. Reminds me of why I married him in the first place! Had a great time.


Let the fun begin................

No comments: