Monday, August 22, 2011

"40 and Fabulous....Thanks mom!"

And last but not least!!!!!!!!
A huge thank you to my mom.
The event coordinator, queen of everything, logistics engineer, CEO of ironing linens, boss of the food (sorry about your finger!) and the party director extrodonaire!!!! I couldn't have pulled this off without you! It was fabulous and perfect. Don't worry..........I only turn 40 once and I'm already married so we won't be doing this again any time soon! You need to rest up!
A big huge thanks too my auntie Michelle and cousin Angela too! You guys are rockstars and I appreciate everything.
Angela's amazing backyard! (I better thank her husband Tony too. I'm sure he loved hanging the chandeliers and painting the house..........etc...........etc.......) And for letting us trash the inside of your house! But the outside looked great!
And Auntie Michelle. Thanks for your fabulous eye for setting up tables, the birdcages, getting all the glassware and everything you did! I have something special for all of you.
(And I can't forget to thank Donna and Brandi for making food........yum!) KD supplying the chips. Dad for running errands and picking up furniture.Cae for making the cake. Laurie for the cookies and carmel corn!
And my hubby for running so many errands for me when it was blazing hot outside.
Was a fantastic party. Perfect. Thanks to all my friends and family that came to celebrate and party down! (those who missed it....................better have been in the hospital, cause this party rocked and you missed a good one!!!!)

No comments: