Monday, August 22, 2011

"40 and Fabulous...Let's get this party started!"

Viewer discretion may be advised..................... Open the wine and let's get this party started!!!!!






Brandi was a peeping tom in the bathroom!!!! hahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa





Everyone is so lovey!!!!!

My auntie Michelle is drinking a beer?! WHAT!?

Someone told me that champane came out of this fountain?!

Ooops........only 3 wine glassed got broken. That's not too bad!

Angela..........why are you drinking wine out of a Dutch Bros. cup? With a lid and a straw???? Sippy cup?





My sister Donna was so dang happy!!!!!!!!!!

We finally decided to try the cobblers....................YUMMY!



If you left early........or didn't come at all...........you missed all the fun and entertainment!





Awwwww..........me and my sisters.........

And my cousin Robin!



No one is safe from my shinnanaghans!!!!!!








No comments: