Saturday, August 13, 2011

"look what I got for my birthday............"

Hahahahahaaaa......my husband can't keep a secret!!!
He got me my PINK bike for my birthday! So excited. And my birthday isn't for a couple of days...............and I wasn't supposed to be riding my bike...... that I wasn't supposed to know about!
But I couldn't help it! Who doesn't want a pink cruiser Schwinn bike for their 40th birthday?

I LOVE IT! Now I need a basket for the front. Maybe a be-dazzled basket?!I got busted riding my bike.......................and the neighbor came out and said "what are you doing riding a pink bike?" hahahhaahha..................



Love my pink cruiser!!!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Sweet Pink Bike!! That is awesome, if we lived in the same town we could ride bikes together!! (and you look skinny in that first picture :D)