Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"back on track"

I am back on track with eathing healthy and walking (day two, but you gotta start somewhere right?) Need to widdle away at the muffin-top. Kam and I walked last night. In the dark. In the cold. But we are going to be dedicated! We had some stalkers though. They were pretty harmless. Wearing tutu's and a black cat suit. So I am home early today!! :) My last appt. cancelled, so I thought. Hmmmmm. Why not go home and read my book! I am almost done with book #2. Can't wait to start #3.
BFF and I went to Burrito Tuesday. Had tons of salsa. Went to Starbucks and got a yummy coffee and came home to blog and put on my comfy pants and read until I have to pick up kids in 2 hours. Then we are going to walk. Weather permitting we might walk outside or hobo style at the school or BGCA.
I feel guilty about being home early. Like I am playing hookie or skipping school. I don't do things like that. I should just enjoy it!

Skinny, sugar-free vanilla latte, decaf please.


My tu-tu stalker!





3 comments:

{marie} said...

seriously....the tutu stalker and the cat suit girl were so funny last night. i'm glad you are back on track. and i'm jealous that you are home reading right now.

Mrs Anne said...

way to go little lady!!!
nice work!

:)

Donna said...

Hey, I'm home early too!! But mine is not by choice!! I guess now that I have nothing, but time on my hands, I have no excuse not to work!