Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"my new red shoes"

I got these GORGEOUS red, patent Dansko shoes for Christmas. LOVE. I have worn them almost everyday since I got them. (today my feet are TIRED, standing for 9 hours is a killer.) Finished New Moon last night. Ready to start book #3.
Doing my sista's hair tomorrow and taking her to lunch. Will be nice to have a couple hours to visit.
Kam and I walked in the RAIN last night. And the dark. It was kind of exhilerating. Feeling good about eating good and walking. (kam, my sister had a new word that we are totally stealing "sausage sweats". ha ha hah aha hahhahaha).
**Random thought-----i noticed that almost EVERY single post of mine has the color red in it. What does that mean?

3 comments:

Donna said...

Isn't sausage sweats just the best. When I heard it I about wet my pants laughing, I love it!! Atleast it gave me something to laugh about :D

Mrs Anne said...

it means i want those FREAKING SHOES!

can i copycat???

p.s. u available one night next week?

heck i'd even join ya'll for a walk!

Susanne P. said...

ho ho hee hee .....sausage sweats!!! too frickin' funny!

the red shoes...amazing.