Tuesday, January 20, 2009

tagged....."5 things I am addicted too....."

So I have been tagged by my good friend Susanne. Hmmmm.... List 5 things I am addicted too.

Workout wear.
Love to buy it. Love to wear it. Just love it.
But tonight I went to the gym lookin' like a hobo. What's up with that?? I guess the treadmill doesn't care. right? Addicted to HOT SHOES.
I want to sleep in these :)

The Twilight series.
On book #3. Can't put them down. Will be sad when they are over. Want to savor book #4.
DVR.
Really would die without it.
ALL of my reality TV and the such is DVR'd for after 9:00 pm. Thats when I finally get to sit down and mindlessly stare at the TV for a while. Stay up much too late watching TV.
Enjoyable.
Addicted to "retail therapy". I don't really need to spend. Just shop. Love to find a bargain. The one activity BFF and I don't do together. She is a "get in and get out, get what you need". I am a "browse for hours and don't need to spend a dime".


No comments: