Monday, January 26, 2009

"my weekend"

-I had such grand plans for this weekend.
Nicole had a basketball tourney in Corvallis and was going to stay with Jasmine and Tyler stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Mary.
-Friday: worked all day. Came home and helped kids get their stuff ready and shipped them off. Hubs and I went to the new Restaurant in Albany, Cascade Grill. Was pretty good. Had a glass of wine. Wanted to come home and spend some "quality time" (tee hee) with Hubby, watch a movie and read some of my book. Fell asleep on the couch. I just shut down from exhaustion of life.
-Saturday: Got up and ready for Nicole's basketball tourney in Corvallis. She is out because she injured her knee again at Thursday nights game. But I went to support the team and her sitting on the bench, because that's what mom's do! Sat through two games and then took her to Urgent Care to have her knee checked out. She re-injured her MCL (same as last year), but just needs to take it easy for a week or so and slowly ease back into practice. Had a car full of kids. Took them to get something to eat.
Got a call from my friend Teresa at about 3:30 pm wanting to go to Portland to shop at Washington Square. So we headed up there and closed down the mall and got home at 11:15 pm. I spent $12.00 on dinner. Came home with NOTHIN'.
-Sunday: 2nd day of tournament got moved to Lebanon High School. Being the supportive mom that I am. Went and sat thru two games. Before that I went to visit my grandma who is very sick. Had a nice visit, but I am afraid that was my last goodbye to her :(
Then went to Walmart and picked up a few things, came home, not even sure if I ate dinner. Got kids ready for bed and a new week. Collapsed into bed and read a few pages of my book before I fell asleep.
So much for a relaxing weekend.
I miss my BFF :( She had a busy sports weekend too. We need to get together!!!!!!!!! I need you.
Today I had a full schedule at work. Went in at 9:00 am and my first two clients cancelled due to the flu. So I came back home for awhile. Good that I can do a few things around the house this morning, but bad because I need to money! I have a few appts this afternoon, so I do have to go back in.
I made the most of my morning.
Blogged, went on a 1.5 mile walk (Nicole forgot her homework, so I walked it to the school and kept on walking), laundry, banking and then off to work.
Hope everyone has a great day. I am struggling with keeping myself together today.OVERWHELMED!

3 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

whew! I am tired just reading that! :)

Susanne P. said...

ok, are you ill? nothin' at w. square? wow. good for you.

sorry to hear about your grammy. i just went through it so i know how you feel. call me if you need to talk about it.

Mrs Anne said...

sending you a big hug!
miss your sweet face!