Thursday, January 22, 2009

"my crazy friends"

I am not sure why I haven't posted these pictures yet. These pics start out all sweet and serene. We were at the BGCA Celebration of Trees.
Me and my BFF. She is lookin' hot.My great friend Teresa. Also hot. I do have hot friends don't I? The rest of my hot friends are in the following pics.
This really looks worse than it was. (I didn't drive home!). Throw a little Maxine in the mix and we are smokin'. (smokin' hot, not really smokin') I'm not sure what Kam is doing. She is out of control!! :)


Hot mamma Tara. Now we are on fire.

This one doesn't really need any explaining. I just needed a good laugh. I am sure Kambria is laughing her ass off too. And still out of control. ha ha haha.






2 comments:

{marie} said...

so inappropriate.

Susanne P. said...

oh, kambria, you ole' prude. it's good to see you live a little.

great pics!