Saturday, January 3, 2009

"happy new year 2009"

Well, it's a new year. I'm not big on new years resolutions because who really follows thru with that?
You will do what needs to be done when you are ready.
I am going to get back on the wagon about eating healthy and exercising. Today I went to Eugene shopping with Nicole, Jasmine and Ellen.
That is exercise right?
Retail therapy is good for the mind and walking around is exercise???
Who am I kidding?
Because then we went to the Olive Garden and ate. Whatever.
I will start on Monday. Really. I am not kidding around. I gave myself one last hurrahh this weekend and then it's on. (BFF, I am not making excuses. I promise ;) I didn't get these outfits, but this is what I am aspiring for. The bod and the clothes. I want to look like this....................






What did everyone do to ring in the new year? I watched the ball drop in Times Square and was in bed by 12:05 am. Not a drop of alcohol. No party clothes. No company (just my family). Ate some pringles, peanut m & m's and had diet root beer and pizza. I am such a party animal!
Happy New Year everyone. I need to have a brownie tommorrow before my BFF pins me down and tapes my mouth shut.
Monday. It. Is. On.


1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

happiest new year to YOU and YOURS!!!

i have faith in you!

i'm not available until later sunday afternoon... you guys wanna do coffee or something???

text me