Sunday, October 19, 2008

"and they make into the playoffs......"

Went to SAHS varsity football game with BFF friday night. They won and secured a spot int the playoffs. Warms my heart since SA usually is shadowed by the other side of town. They play the rival game next week. GO REBS!
This is Zac (BFF's son and his adorable girlfriend Meg). (Kam, sorry I didn't get these posted yesterday for your blog:(
Proud moms.

I had a busy day yesterday. Had a football game in Stayton at 9:30 am. Kids both had a basketball camp at 2:00. Cleaned (hubby did most of cleaning, I did organizing and picking up) house, worked on my closet (those who know me, know I have WAY TOO MANY CLOTHES), and lit candles and started on my inspiration board. Kam, want to get together today and work on them together??? I will go get chips and salsa from our fav place.


1 comment:

{marie} said...

thank you so much for posting the pictures. i will have to swipe them later. i had a weird day yesterday too. remember how i told you i slept until 2? well, i got up....did some running around with madison....fell back asleep at around 5 until 8....and then for good at 11....and slept in until 11. something is definitely up with me. going to the doctor tomorrow. start blowing your bubble! as for this afternoon....sounds good. i need to go and blow dry my hair and john is taking me for a coffee and then i will call you when i re-group. if i re-group.