Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"livin' in my bubble (as a dragqueen?????"


I did a good job deflecting evil today with my bubble powers. My daughter had a volleyball game tonight at the club and they won all three games agains their rivals. Tonight was sweet. Today at work, I didn't allow any negative energy into my bubble. I didn't allow any junk food into my bubble. I feel pretty good about today. Bubble power live on.............. This is just random but hilarious. My husband sent me a link to this blog LadyClover Honey. He said he googled "miss understood" (why, I am not sure, he can look at my blog) and this is what came up. I really am secretly a drag queen. They always have over the top hair, makeup and clothes. I do kinda like that. If I was born a boy, I probably would have been a drag queen.




2 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

ohmygoodness! Thank you for making me smile this morning with this one :)

Mrs Anne said...

:) *I LOVE dragqueens!*

cute that your husband was googling to find your blog

awesome that you "deflected" the negativity!

I think RuPaul said it best... "You betttter work, covergirl"