Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"bought a kid for 19 cents a lb"

Went to Ray's last night after the volleyball game to get some pumpkins to carve (lame, I know since I didn't buy any to carve when we went to the pumpkin patch). This boy looks vaguely familiar. Of course he had to have the one IN THE BACK. I was laughing so hard. LeRoy was of coarse ready to blow a gasket because he was so annoyed. Nicole was annoyed. I thought it was so funny. I just let him climb over the pumkins and find "the one". Hopefully we will get the darned things carved! Volleyball tonight in Corvallis (playoff game) and so much to do this week.

7 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

you got a bargain!

(check my blog again)

you'll be in C-town tonight and you didnt tell me?!?!

:)

Donna said...

Always has to be the one in the back or on the bottom!! (and then of course has to be the biggest!)

Tell Nicole good luck tonight, are they playing the Lebanon team again? I heard they will meet again.....

Missy said...

Yes they are playing Lebanon. If we beat them tonight we have the championship game on Thurs. And wouldn't you know it, LeRoy and I are going to Spirit Mountain! Am I the worst mother in the WORLD if I miss her game? Is it wrong for me to not want them to win tonight? Ok, I'll stop being a bad mommy. GO COUGARS!

Missy said...

Anne- I did check your blog????? What am I lookin for?

{marie} said...

you are not a bad mom at all. it's ok, grandma will be there. she wouldn't miss it for the world.....i die.

Mrs Anne said...

oh, you just said the pic didnt work...;)

Missy said...

anne- ha ha. i figured it out later!