Monday, October 13, 2008

"i love the pumpkin patch!!!!"

I took the day off today since the kids didn't have school and we went to the pumpkin patch. Me, Nicole, Mitchell (her boyfriend) and Tyler. We went thru the corn maze, picked out some pumpkins, Tyler did the hay maze and we enjoyed the day. It was hot! I definately dressed too warm. We got some great pics and had fun. I love the pumpkin patch and fall. I will have more pics from next weekend when we go to one in Stayton and I am going with Tylers class on Halloween. (This picture isn't me by the way!) Mitchell, Tyler and Nicole looking for pumpkins.
Mitchell & Nicole. Aren't they cute? He is a very nice, respectful boy.


They even had some goats out there.

Me & my boy.








1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

this post made me want to go to a pumpkin patch so much.

in fact.

i may take 1/2 a day off tomorrow and attend a pumpkin patch!

:) great pics!