Monday, October 20, 2008

"brace myself for Thursday"

Actually Nicole. Took her to the orthodontist today and they said she is ready and they put spacers in today. Braces on Thursday. They don't mess around. I had a little (a lot) of panic when the finances were discussed. Those of you that have paid for braces, know what I mean. I guess we can never afford it, but it will work out. I better start collecting pop cans. I have to work Thurs. but the kids don't have school, so dear old dad gets to take her. Not sure how that's gonna go, but that's the way it is. I will post a pic (with some resistance, I am sure) of her when she gets them.

4 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

Truth be told, I've always wanted braces. I dont necessarily need them, but I've always wanted them and thought the "cool" kids had them.

:) So, I'm a little jealous, and you can tell her so.

Happy day to you!

{marie} said...

i can't wait to see her little brace face....join the club of orthodontist debt.

Missy said...

I don't want to be in the "orthodontist debt club" I want to run away.
Yes, I too thought all the cool kids had braces until I got them and realized they sucked. (but I was still cool,,, ha ha hee hee)

Susanne P. said...

at least braces are cooler now. there weren't colored attachments and rubberbands and stuff.

bailey would match them to halloween colors and west albany colors for homecoming and stuff like that. at least that's a plus.

the monthly payment did suck. and the monthly appt sucked, too.