Sunday, October 12, 2008

"WHY-WHY-WHY"

I am so mad right now I could SCREAM. We have these wonderful steaks we are BBQing for dinner tonight. I cut up onion, peppers, mushrooms with seasonings, baked potatoes (all of these are CORE on weight watchers). Being SO good today. Took my boy to the movies and didn't eat movie theater popcorn, no candy. I look out the kitchen window as my husband is BBQing and he has an ENTIRE stick of butter he is melting over our steaks as he is cooking them. I screamed out the window "what are you DOING???????) Don't put f*ing butter on my steak. So he throws the cube onto the vegies. Don't put it on my vegies either! Why the F*ck are you putting butter on my food? On your food? BUTTER! Why, why, why..............................I am going to eat it but I'm not going to be happy.

4 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

oooh the frustration of trying to be good!!! I understand...we stopped at a place for lunch...really...everything fried...oh well, chalk it up to a treat. But hmm...butter on steak? Save that schtuff for the potatoes!! :)

Donna said...

MMMMMMM.....Butter......... :D

making me hungry!

Becky J Erbes said...

I thought you had him trained!!!

Men.

Mrs Anne said...

*Gasp*

Good for you for stickin' to the plan! :) It's a hard row to hoe, but so worth the benefits!

Just count it as a treat and do some extra exercise to counteract it!

Hope the steak and veggies were amazing!

:)