Sunday, October 26, 2008

"hangin' with my hommies"

Had a very awesome lunch today with my friends. Met Anne for the 1st time in person. Love her. Jessie rocks as usual. So great getting to talk to Suzanne (waiting for lemon yummies). And of course the marvelous BFF. We talked and laughed and are dreaming of a craft-a-poolza day with yummy treats. I am going to stalk all of your blogs since I haven't been on in a week! Anne-I have funny sh*t I am going to send out on future blogs. Be warned :) Everyone expects if from me! (ha, looks like I posted first!!! oh, I guess I had the pictures)We were playing twister on the sidewalk in front of American Dream pizza.


5 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

We look fierce! :) I had such a fab time today! We must do it more often :)

Jessie Brown said...

p.s. I can see my juicy fruit.

Missy said...

Jessie- I love your "juicy fruit". Ha ha. I am so inappropriate!

Jessie Brown said...

Yowza! :) (inappropriate is fun!)

Mrs Anne said...

I officially heart you all! Today was such a blastyblast! It was so "normal" ya know?

:) Thanks for having the camera avail to commemorate!

Can't wait to schedule some crafty time with you!