Friday, October 31, 2008

"booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere..."

Rocking the 80's. Dressed up for work today. This is what I looked like in high school. (except I was a lot skinnier). My hair was AMAZING (and huge)! As was my blue mascara and legwarmers. We are some hot bitches.
Some of our "elderly" clients didn't realize we were dressed up for HALLOWEEN. They thought we just were fancy for the day. We didn't ever tell them it was a costume. Scary. Teresa's "pleather" zebra vest was a huge hit. And her winged hair.



We actually had to work on clients. Bummer. I just wanted to sit around in my kick-ass boots all day lookin' awesome and eating cookies.

My pimp stopped by to check us out.







5 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

LOVE the blue eyeliner and the hot pink nail polish....you nailed it! :)

Becky J Erbes said...

OMG how did you work in those heels all day!!! You massochist!!

You looked rad! Like, totally out of this world!

{Mrs.J.Bacio} said...

Missy you are a M.I.L.F!!!!!

Susanne P. said...

i think i have personally funded today's supply of blue eyeliner and blue mascara! seriously, that's how much of it i wore.

i love the legwarmers. you did Olivia Newton-John proud!

{marie} said...

Hopefully this is what you will be wearing to the Metallica concert.